Monday, June 16, 2008

Brennan is One!!

My baby is one year old! Brennan is such a joy. He has been fun and spunky from the very beginning, and our home wouldn't be the same without him. We celebrated his special day with lots of our beloved family. My sister Amy was even here, visiting from Reno. As you can see, he did more than eat his birthday cake - he experienced it!




Brennan's new Mickey Mouse-mobile was a big hit. Today he climbed on it a dozen times and yelled until someone pushed him. My busy guy has places to go.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe it's been a year already. Time flies way too fast. I love the picture of Shaylee pushing him.

Wendy said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe it's been a year already. Time flies way too fast. I love the picture of Shaylee pushing him.

Ginger and Gregg said...

Cute blog! I just finally got around to checking it. Brennan is too cute, I love the cake pictures!

sue said...

What a great blog you have made. All of my babies are so cute. This is a fun place to visit!

Angie Miller said...

I am so delighted to see you have a blog, Tendra! I cannot believe Brennan is so big! What a darling fam!

Lynette said...

Brennan, Happy Birthday!! Sorry we missed the party, but it looks like he had a great time!