Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sidenote

Anyone who has been kind enough to check in with our family will have noticed that I haven't added anything for, oh... a year or so.  I have lots of reasons for that (a.k.a. excuses) that involve months of dysfunctional computers and my disorganized life.  But here I am, back in the saddle and ready to go again.  And I had to decide whether to just start from current life and go forward (probably the smarter choice) or to go back and catch up on the highlights of most of the last year.  (That's the one I chose, predictably making my life harder than it has to be.)  But my reasons for keeping a blog are two-fold:  to keep in touch with friends and family who care enough to keep tabs on us, and secondly, to eventually print up this blog into a nice memory book with pictures and journalling.  That is the reason I'm going to play catch-up.  So the dates on each post will have nothing to do with the dates things occurred for a while and my journalling may lack much detail due to my pre-alzheimers-like memory.  So if I'm boring you to death, please feel free to skip my blog for a couple weeks and then I'll be current again.  Optimistic, I know.  But I'm going to give it a shot.

No comments: