Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Smokin' Moles

Our new house backs up to a park, which we LOVE. But we don't love the little moles who burrow tiny underground cities in our back yard. Someone is going to break an ankle in those holes. So Carter came home with a solution. Mole extermination is a first for us, so I tried not to think about the awful death being inflicted on the critters and I came out to film the action. My camera has this multi-picture burst-thingie that I thought I'd try out, and I captured a comical scene. I promise no children were injured in the filming of this. Ha!ha!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright Tendra I always knew you'd be the greatest Mom but this family blog has got to be one of the coolest Ive seen!!!What great moments you have captured! Thanks for sharing :-) You dont even know what a neat person you are, I guess thats what makes it better! Have a wonderful New year and tell your family Hello!