Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's a Guy Thing


Carter and his brother Boyd have a yearly tradition - every August just before school starts up again they take a long weekend and head for the mountains by Stanley. They hike, fish, camp, fish, float the river, fish, and live on granola bars and creek water. Okay, I made up the last part, but you never know. Carter really looks forward to this trip, and they had a terrific time. Here are some of the highlight photos.








This is Boyd. Did I mention he's single, in med school, and very sweet? (Sorry, Boyd's going to kill me.)











Oops! How did that salmon get on my line??










Up on top of the world. My feet ache just looking at that hike. Down to the right is one of the lakes they fished. I'm not sure even a monster fish would be worth that much exertion to me. I guess that's why I'm never invited on these trips. What a beautiful view!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Way to go Carter!

Amy said...

Hey I figured it out!

Wow Carter cool fish the girls loved them and I am thinking I need fish for dinner tonight!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Hey it's Jen Budge. So how old is Boyd? I'd love to hook him up with a few of my single friends. hahahaha... but really I'm serious. lol