Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just Because He Cracks Me Up

Brennan is at a hillarious age. Every day he pops out with a new word, and he gets so indignant when he isn't treated just like the other BIG kids. And busy...One of these days I'm going to follow him around with a camera all day and post a blog called "A Day In the Life of Brennan." His little face just makes me smile.







Now I'm going to get brave and try to add a little video. Brennan has the funniest way of coming down the stairs. He is FAST, too. I think he could beat anyone in the family down. Again, this just cracks me up.



6 comments:

JD said...

Don't you wish you could just freeze time? He is so adorable. I need to bring Molly over to have him show her how to do that--she still refuses to turn around to come down the stairs.

The Andersons said...

thats awesome! My niece does the same thing, its so cute! Its crazy how fast they can go.

Wendy said...

That is hilarious! I laughed the whole time I was watching him.

Amy said...

Holly Cow what a Riot!

The girls played this over and over and over laughing so hard Lanay fell off the chair!. Give them all a kiss from their favorite Aunt!

Sara said...

HAHAHAH, it looks like his leg is broken and it's just flopping as he goes down.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! My lil monkey comes down the stairs 'what I thought was fast' but has nothing like that! That cracks me up!!