Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Lies Beneath...



Carter and Jayden went fishing with Uncle Justin in the Snake River this summer. I think they started out cat fishing, but soon discovered they could have more fun with their crossbow and the carp. Justin is sure this one would have been a state record if they'd kept it to be weighed. Hmmm. A state record for carp?? Now THERE'S something to brag about... Anyway, they had a ball fighting it and reeling it in. I won't be swimming in the Snake River anytime soon.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Tendra, I am so glad I found your blog! This is Ruby Franke...you know the one with the yellow lab Carter so graciously helped...more than once! Your family is beautiful! Your baby isn't a baby anymore. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog.

fabfrankes at hotmail dot com