Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whee Heee! Brennan's Threeeee!

It's my blog - I can be stupid if I want to.

Anyway, I'm getting behind on documenting some important days this summer. Brennan's birthday was in June, and I can't fail to recognize his great achievement. He has lived three years as the youngest of five children.




He was so excited to help by being my "Sprinkle Guy." I was amazed by the herculean effort it took him not to lick his frosting'y fingers (too often, anyway).


Shaylie was excited to sort of re-gift a Little People Zoo which she had decided she'd outgrown. He's been playing with it for years whenever he wants, but now it officially lives in his room. Funny how happy the gift made him...



That's my Bro. This is the big hug he gave Kyler after Kyler bestowed upon him all the cars in the car bucket, which he's also been playing with all his life whenever he wants to, but now they officially belong to him. Does that mean now he has to clean them up himself? Smart, Kyler!




Isn't that just like a cat?! She automatically assumes the seat of honor belongs to her!




Happy Birthday, Sprinkle Guy! I officially don't have a baby anymore... Just a big boy who keeps up with the best of them, who knows what he wants in life, who learns quickly and smiles a contagious dimply smile. Love you Brennan!

No comments: