Monday, June 6, 2011

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland...

The weekend of McCall's Winter Carnival our family took a fun little day trip. We walked around McCall and enjoyed the amazing talent of so many snow sculptors. Then we headed to Cascade Lake for a little ice fishing. It was a gorgeous sunny winter day and we had a terrific time.





I love the bear peeking into the outhouse. We couldn't resist posing Kyler for this hillarious shot...


You know what they say... you have to kiss a few of these before you find your prince. Luckily I already found a keeper!








I realized I didn't even take any pictures of ice fishing. Carter and a couple of the kids did have poles in holes, but there was a lot more shooting, playing, and goofing going on. They would have paid better attention if the fish were biting, but it was an off day for fish I guess. Lots of fun playing on the ice, though.

No comments: