Friday, May 4, 2012

Here's to AWESOME Teachers!

It's here at last - the last day of school!  As I went around to each of my kids' classrooms I made sure to get a picture of each child with their teacher.  We've been so blessed with a fabulous set of teachers.  It is such a relief to send my babies off to school every day to teachers I know care about them, treat them kindly, and are so good at teaching them.  I am so grateful!  Obviously this is just the elementary school kids.  Jayden has terrific teachers, too, at middle school, but he'd die of embarrassment if I followed him around to get pictures with his teachers.  Sooo uncool.
Mrs. Stallones

Mr. McConnel

Mrs. Draney

                                                                                                                   




No comments: