Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Soccer 2011

Kyler and Shaylie were the only two kids who chose to play soccer this year.  They both had a terrific time and  showed great improvement.    I have a lot of respect for sports photographers.  I'm afraid I don't have a knack for it - I must have taken a thousand shots of the kids playing all the sports that come along, and I usually snap it just after the awesome goal, shot, kick, slide.  You name it, I miss it.  So these are the best I could come up with to remember their soccer season.  I was lucky to capture the child in focus and the ball in the same frame.



Kyler was fun to watch because he always has a smile on his face.  No matter what is happening in the game, he is just out there having a good time.  



For a girl who loves all things glamorous and fancy, Shaylie turned out to be quite the little scrapper.  She was always right there in the middle of the action.  Who knew??


No comments: