Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brennan's First Haircut (sniff, sniff)



Dad was throwing a fit about the adorable little curls around my baby's ears. I put it off as long as I could... As you can see, Brennan did not love the experience. I don't think he got a very good cut - I'm not too slick at offensive haircutting. Brennan put up some pretty good moves. But in the end, his adorable curls wound up in a plastic baggie, and my baby instantly transformed into a little boy. (sniff, sniff). It breaks my heart. No babies were injured in the filming of this.




I hope no beauticians are out there laughing at my "scissors in the mouth" technique. I know it's not professional, and it gets hair in my mouth, but it's the best I can do.

And he's all done. I really should have taken an after-shot so you could see what I mean about him looking so grown up. Maybe I'll take a picture in the morning and add it to this post as a P.S.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh it is so sad to see our little babies growing up!! But I am sure he makes a very handsome little boy.

Anonymous said...

From a beauticians point of view I think you did wonderful! I was laughing watching you in action-Ive been there a time or two! Hats off to anyone brave enough to do that at home!