Saturday, November 1, 2008

Goodbye to Soccer

Jayden and Makenna both played soccer this year. They both had wonderful coaches and fun teams. And both of them worked hard and showed terrific improvement throughout the season. I am very proud of you guys! It was a grueling season for Mom, with practices every night of the week, and I welcome the thought of family dinners once again. Sorry I didn't get more pictures. I watched most games with one eye on the game and one eye on Brennan who was running the other way. But these were my favorite shots...


Makenna turned out to be really quick, and tallented at ball-handling. I loved the orange and blue uniforms - they called themselves the Broncettes.


Jayden actually was dribbling the ball here, I just managed to cut it out of the picture. He usually played back as a defender, but he scored his first goal in the last game! Way to go Jayden!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reason Tendra likes the colors was because it reminder her of high school and I like the name "Fillies" rather than Broncettes! But she sure makes a cute Broncette!