Sunday, December 14, 2008

Life Insurance is Current, Right?


Carter is a good sport, but he does not love putting up Christmas lights. Every year he accuses me of secretly scheming to make a claim on his life insurance policy by making him climb on the icy roof. Sorry, Honey, but you'd have to have a lot bigger policy for that to be tempting. Right now you're worth much more to us alive than dead. Besides, we like having you around, so be careful!













But I was starting to wonder about HIS motives when I discovered him taking the children out for walks on the roof! Do we have policies on the kids that I didn't know about?



Our roof drops off three stories in the back. Hey, let's walk up here kids!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ben accuses me of the exact same thing! He says I get upset with how dangerous church ball has become, but don't bat an eye when it comes to getting on top our steep roof to string lights. Hmmm...maybe he has a point I guess...

Amber said...

Just found your blog through Becky. Fun, fun! Love your pictures! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

No Way! Beautiful Christmas lights symbolize the Light of Christ which "happifies" our lives at this holy time. God blesses the beasts and the children. (It must be a 'guy thing' because Bob takes our dog, Sasha, out on the roof with him, too.)
Note: We suggest the same activity on July 4th as well!