Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Snowball Fight of theYear!


I'm posting this for our Arizona family... I called down there yesterday just as the snow was starting to fall and all our cousins were out in the back yard eating ice cream! We came home from church today and I asked Jayden to change clothes and shovel the walk. Being that this is the first snow-fall, he was excited. In fact, all the kids piled on the snow clothes and went out to "help."
Then Carter came home from his meetings and joined them for a quick snowball fight.




2 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

How fun!!! It's crazy we have snow here right now. It snowed two days ago and today.

Alanya/Ally said...

Hey Tendra! I found your blog off Becky's. Everything looks great and I have to say that your family does more stuff together than anyone I know. That's awesome! Andy and I were out of town when the snow hit, but we didn't miss any of it... I wished we had. We were in Utah and we got dumped on! At one point I was walking in a backyard and fell into a bit of a whole. The snow was up to my hips!!! It took me about 5 minutes to pull myself out.

It was great to check out your blog and I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of friends. You're welcome to check out our family if you would like.