Tuesday, December 16, 2008



How I love being a mother! I can't even express how blessed I feel to share my life with these angels. Earlier this fall I had our pictures taken by my sister-in-law, Lynette Thueson. I was excited about how they turned out and I wanted to share some of my favorites. We are lucky enough to have two really talented photographers in the family. Carter's other sister Ginger Allen also does beautiful work. If you are interested, check out their photography blogs. You can find Lynette at http://sawtoothproductions.blogspot.com/ and Ginger's address is http://gaphotography.blogspot.com/ In fact, I think I'll put their links in my blog roll. Thanks so much Lynette!

4 comments:

Megan said...

your pics are great. you are so beautiful. and you have a great fam!!

Knapp family said...

Tendra,
You are so sweet! We have so much family out of town a blog is the only way to keep them up to date.
I love family blogs! Your blog is great!!
I will give Mason the message.

Jill
I added your blog to my blog. Hope that is OK

Knapp family said...

By the way. Mason loved Jayden's party. The PVC Pipe Marshmallow gubs were a complete hit.. And yes I have been hit with many marshmallows. ha ha ha Please tell your hubby great Idea!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome family! The "Magic" shines through!! We love you all!