Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jayden's Arrow of Light!!




After three years of hard work, Jayden has earned the Arrow of Light Award! In case you aren't familiar with Cub Scouts, that is the highest award you can get. Kind of like graduating. Jayden, you are a good boy and we are so proud of your dedication to accomplishing good goals! His friends Mason (above) and Jared also received the award. Good job, guys!
Jayden is very lucky to have lots of family support close by, and his grandparents and great-grandpa also participated in the ceremony. Grandpa Robinson is in the picture above and Great Grandpa Mawson is below. It was wonderful to have them there for his special day.







I hope you stay at it, Jayden, I really look forward to seeing you earn your EAGLE!

3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Congrats! I hope he has the same dedication for his Eagle. My nephew is not allowed to get his drivers license till he has his Eagle... he'll be 16 soon and really doesn't have the ambition and we joke around that his mom will have to drive him around for his dates.

Vicki said...

Congratulations Jayden!!!

Anonymous said...

Jayden, it was such an honor for Grandpa and I to be invited to participate in your Arrow of Light ceremony!

I have a special place in my heart for "crossing the bridge" because I remember your Uncle Ronnie doing the same thing. (You are much like him in all the good ways!)

Now, focus forward with your eyes on EAGLE and a Mission!!! We Love YOU!